9/25/2013

Young me

I have a picture of me, in front of my desk, when I was young. In the picture, I am riding a bicycle with a racing cap, a racing shirt, and racing pants. I was a cyclist when I was a college student. I still remember the tactile senses of my cycling gear. The cap and the shirt were made of cotton. The pants were made of some elastic material.

Young me in the picture is clearly naive and not ready for the real world. I mean look at his silly grin on his face! But, of course, that was not what I thought of myself. I was conscientious and blaming on the system for social injustices. But then, if a young person like the one in the picture applied for a position in my firm now, I would not hire him:  he is only a kid!

The picture is a reminder of my youth and innocence.   - NS

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿